The Middle East and Asia-Pacific (MEAP) Multidisciplinary conference aims to bring together researchers, scientists, academics, educators, historians, and scholar students in Middle East and Asia-Pacific studies to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of humanities, liberal arts education, social sciences, cultural studies, arts management, composition studies, education psychology, popular cultures, women's studies, and interdisciplinary studies.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting knowledge, sustainable development, economic justice, human rights, cultural diversity, research and development, innovation, and quality of life in Asian and Middle Eastern communities.
Scholars, researchers, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their proposals/abstracts to be considered for presentation at the MEAP conference.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Education, Islamic Cultures, Societes
2. Arab and Middle Eastern Studies
3. Leadership, Social Sciences, Entrepreneurship, and Management
4. Asian Affairs, Geopolitics, and Regional Trade Issues
5. Information Technology, Systems Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence
6. Entrepreneurialism, Social Theory, and Global Labor
7. Ancient History, Asian History, Medieval Indian and Religions
8. Japanese Literature, Suicide and Death in Modern Japan
9. Asian Immigrants, Transnationalism, and Ethnic Studies
10. Consumerism, Economic Reform, and Asian Markets
11. Economics, Race, and Middle Eastern Religions
12. Conflict Resolution, Governance, and Leadership
13. Korean Popular Culture, Traditions, and Arts
14. American Studies, Asian Studies, and Black Asian Studies
15. Globalization, Conflict Resolution, and Public Policy
16. Islam, Modernism, and Societies
17. Women's Studies and Feminism in Asia Culture
18. Malaysian Cultures, Tradition, and Religions
19. Popular Culture, Religion, Environmental Anthropology
20. Racial Equality, Health Disparity, and Income Disparity
PowerPoint Presentations: The conference room is equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop is set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in Asian studies, social sciences, scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, artists, post-docs and graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposals are due: October 27
Middle East & Asia-Pacific Multidisciplinary Conference- MEAP 2018
November 7, 2018 | Washington DC
Venue: Holiday Inn Washington-College Park (I-95) | 10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740
The registration types and fees can be found here
Submit your abstract/proposal for presentation here