The 2017 Big Data Analytics, Management, and Innovation International (Big Data'17) Conference will provide the ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to experts in database quality control and management, data science, information technology, pharmaceutical statistics, business analytics, engineering, statistical research, educational and psychology measurement, consultancy and advocacy. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your research and receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, innovative models, and solutions, with a focus on promoting efficiency, statistical research and modeling, business intelligence, database management, and quality control of interaction database management systems.
Topics of Interest
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
01. Health Policy Statistics
02. Big Data and Marketing, Business, and Finance
03. Data Science, Statistical Models and Practices
04. Business Intelligence, Business Logistics, and Organizational Development
05. Mathematics, and Computer Programming
06. Web Analytics, Internet Marketing, and Market Research
07. Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting
08. Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering, Management Science
09. Network Security, Leadership, Technology, and Industry
10. Information Communication, System Theory, and Computing
11. Soft Computing and Machine Intelligence
12. Wireless Network, Management, and Technology
13. Educational and Psychological Measurement, Issues, and Practice
14. Pharmaceutical Statistics, Pre-Clinical Research, and Biotech Industry
15. Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluatation, and Testing
16. Data Collection, Quality Control, and Database Management
17. Marketing Analytics, Database and Information Integration
18. Innovation, Research & Development in Information Technology
19. Interpretation, Design, and Digital Strategies
20. Engineering Economics, Information, and Societies
The conference welcomes proposals from business analysts and experts in statistics, information technology, information science, management, business logistics, and computer science including executives, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, consultants, practitioners, and PhD/graduate students in statistics, mathematics, engineering, database quality control, management, computing technology, and engineering economics. Proposals may be considered as they are relevant to the theme of the conference.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposals are due: June 20, 2017