The Social Changes, Cultures, and Education International Conference (SCCE) aims to bring together researchers, scientists, academics, educators, teachers, practitioners and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of education, social sciences, humanities, liberal arts education, cultural studies, arts management, composition studies, ecology and environmental research, history, politics, American Studies, media, education psychology, Asian studies, women's studies, and multidisciplinary studies.
Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to meet experts and researchers and present your projects to receive quality feedback.
Scholars, researchers, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their proposals/abstracts to be considered for presentation at the SCCE
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting knowledge, sustainable development, economic justice, human rights, cultural diversity,
research and development, innovation, and quality of life.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Globalization, Societies, and Education
2. Gender, Diversities, and Education
3. Poverty, Globalization, and Criminality
4. Violence, Religion, and Politics
5. Trade, Economic Growth, and Human Development
6. Higher Education Leadership, Teaching Theory, and Learning Technology
7. Ancient History, Military History, Social History, and History of Education
8. Religion Studies, Philosophy, Psychology, and Anthropology
9. Film Studies, Media Studies, and Television Studies
10. East European Studies, Near and Middle Eastern Studies
11. Critical Discourse Analysis
12. Political Science and Leadership
13. Communication and Media Studies
14. American Studies, Latin-American Studies, African Studies, and Asian Studies
15. Humanism, Feminism, Sexualism, Gender
16. Popular Culture, Mass Society, Culture Industry, and Progressive Evolution
17. Women's Studies, Women's Rights, Societies, and Social Policy
18. Traditions, Cultures, and Social Changes
19. Cultural Anthropology, Political Economy, Environmental Anthropology
20. Racial Equality, Income Disparity, and Public Policy
PowerPoint Presentations: The conference room is equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop will be set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in liberal arts education, social
sciences, humanities, public policy, and scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, artists and performers, post-docs and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposals are due: November 29, 2018
Social Changes, Cultures, and Education International Conference
Washington DC | December 11, 2018
The conference will be held at Holiday Inn Washington-College Pk (I-95)- 10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740
The conference venue can be found here
To submit your abstract for presentation click here