Call For Abstracts
The Economics, Management, and Social Development Academic Research Conferencewill provide the ideal opportunity to meet experts in economics, business adminiatration, law and public policy, management, humanities and social sciences, international relations, environmental sciences, politics, media, education, geography, information technology and researchers. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your projects and receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting efficiency, quality of life, sustainable development, economic justice, human rights, research and development, innovation, and quality of public and private services.
Topics of Interest
The EMSD Conference focuses on (but not limited to) all areas of theoretical and empirical research in the following fields:
1. Cooperative Economics and Development
2. Economic Issues and Public Policies
3. Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Policies
4. Leadership and Governance
5. Education, Economics, and Race
6. Small Business, Micro-credit, Micro-finance Programs
7. Globalization and Commercial Laws
8. Poverty and Sustainable Development
9. Environmental Sociology and Pollution Control
10. Strategic Management and Business Studies
11. International Law, Trade, and Corruption
12. Inequalities, Employment, and Education
13. Competition, Black Market, and Informal Economies
14. Violence, Race, Inequalities, and Education
15. Politics of European Integration and Global Governance
16. Knowledge Management and Technology Management
17. Corruption, Business, Economic Development
18. Project Management, Strategies, and Business Environment
19. Management of Education and Employment
20. Marketing, Financial Services, and Corporate Communication
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in economics, business law, humanities and social sciences and public policy, corporate and government executives, scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time
Proposals are due: January 28, 2018.
Economics, Management, and Social Development Academic Research Conference
February 23, 2016 Washington DC
The conference venue can be found here
The registration types and fees can be found here
Abstract submission requirements can be found here