Education, Research, Humanities, and Statistics International Conference
Washington DC | Friday, April 27, 2018
The Education, Research, Humanities, and Statistics 2018 International (ERHS18) Conference will provide the ideal opportunity to meet experts in education, social sciences, statistics, humanities and liberal arts education, public policy, environmental sciences, education economics, urban and cultural studies, researchers, and practitioners. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your projects and receive quality feedback.
Scholars, researchers, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their abstracts to be considered for presentation at the ERHS18 Conference.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, theories, and solutions, with a focus on promoting learning, professional development, education, and inspiration among professionals and academics in the fields of education, psychology, humanities, and social sciences.
Topics of Interest
The theme of the ERHS18 Conference focuses on (but not limited to) all areas of theoretical and empirical research in the following fields:
1. Educational Research and Analysis
2. Accredidation, Tenure, and Professional Development
3. Education Leadership and Education Management
4. Educational Psychology and Learning Theories
5. English, Critical Writing, and Literacy Education
6. Distance Education, Technology, Pedagogy
7. Globalization of Higher education in Middle East and Asia
8. Diversity, Race, and Gender Issues in Higher Education
9. E-Learning, Technology, and Commercialization of Higher Education
10. Science, Technology, and Changing Societies in Gulf Countries
11. Religion, Business, and Contempory Issues in Education
12. Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences
13. Students, Counseling Psychology, and Academic Affairs
14. K-12 Education, Teaching Methods, and Curriculum
15. Human Geography, Sociology, and Governance
16. Cultural Studies, Market, and Information Science
17. Leadership, Diversity, and Higher Education
18. Education Equality and Multiculturalism
19. Sociology, Anthropology, and History
20. Education, Policy, and Community Development
PowerPoint Presentations: At the conference, the presentation room will be equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop will be set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from educators, experts in education, social sciences and public policy, business and government executives, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposals are due: April 13, 2018.