The 2018 International Conference on Education, Humanities, and Society Development aims to bring together educators, researchers, academics, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Education, Leadership, Social Sciences, Humanities and Liberal Arts, Management and Governance, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your research and receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, theories, and solutions, with a focus on promoting learning, professional development, education, and inspiration among professionals and academics in the fields of education, psychology, humanities, and social sciences.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Organizational Leadership and Higher Education
2. Educational Psychology and Learning Theories
3. Higher Education Student Learning Outcomes Assessment
4. Social Sciences and Sustainable Development
5. Education, Human Development, Interdisciplinary Research and Studies
6. English, Critical Writing, and Cultural Anthropology
7. Sociology, Anthropology, and History
8. Education Policy and Educational Leadership in the Gulf countries
9. Leadership, Management, and Ethics
10. Diversity, Race, and Gender Issues in Higher Education
11. Technology, Society, Environmental Studies in South Korea
12. Human's Rights, Communication, and Information Technologies
13. Globalization, Social Issues, and Economic Policies
14. Higher Education, Sciences, and Learning Technology in Japan
15. Business, Sustainable Human and Social Development
16. Social-Psychological, Social, Organizational, and Technological Systems
17. Sociology Studies and Violence in School Settings
18. Human Geography, Sociology, and Governance
19. Minorities Issues, Economics, and Public Policy
20. Confluence of Social Networks, Artificial Intelligence, Complexity
PowerPoint Presentations: The conference room is equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop will be set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts, academics, consultants, educators, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, post-docs and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposal submission deadline: March 26, 2018
Education, Humanities, and Society Development 2018 Conference
April 6, 2018 Washington DC
The conference will be held at Holiday Inn Washington-College Pk (I-95)- 10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740