The conference will be held at Holiday Inn Washington-College Pk (I-95)- 10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740
The venue can be found here
The registration types and fees can be found here
Abstract submission requirements can be found here
The ELRP'18 Global Conference will provide the ideal opportunity to meet experts in educational studies, educational leadership, educational policy, education management, educational psychology, liberal arts education, public policy, environmental sciences, education economics, urban and cultural studies, researchers, and practitioners. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your projects and receive quality feedback.
All concurrent sessions presented and the best accepted proposals are published in the conference proceedings, which are available on line.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting research, efficiency, access to education, sustainable development, education equality, human development, and cultural diversity in higher education institution.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Educational Foundations, Policy, and Leadership
2. Educational Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education
3. Higher Education and Learning Technology in the Middle East
4. Educational Psychology and Teacher Education
5. English, Critical Writing, and Literacy Education
6. Learning Technology, Education, and Sustainable Development
7. Globalization, Markets, and Education Customers
8. Accreditation, Tenure, and Professional Development
9. Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Educational Research
10. Accreditation, E-Learning, and Comtempory Issues in Education
11. Educational Research, Evaluation, and Assessment
12. Learning Research, Education, and Child Development in Japan
13. Education, Social Changes, and Technology in the Gulf Countries
14. Technology, Science, and Health Education
15. Learning Science, Sociology, and Governance
16. Criminal Justice, Education Policy, and Community Development
17. Leadership, Diversity, and Higher Education
18. Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences
19. Math Science, Pedagogy, and Science Education
20. Language Education, Technology, and Teaching Methods
PowerPoint Presentations: The conference room is equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop is set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from educators, experts in education, social sciences and public policy, business and government executives,scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, post-docs and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposal submission deadline: August 3, 2018