The Education, Psychology, & Humanities 2017 International Conference aims to bring together researchers, scientists, academics, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Education and Human Development, Higher Education Policy, Psychology, Education Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Student Affairs, Pedagogy, Student Learning Outcomes Assessment, Elementary Education, Education Economics, Continuing Education, International Education, Special Education, Developmental Psychology, Linguistics, History, Literature, Ancient and Modern Languages, Philosophy, Visual and Performing Arts, Anthropology, Communication Studies, Cultural Studies, Law and Public policy.
Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your research and receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, theories, and solutions, with a focus on promoting knowledge, professional development, connection, learning community, and inspiration among professionals and academics in the fields of education, psychology, humanities, and social sciences.
Topics of Interest
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
1. Education, Student Development, and Learning Theories
2. Psychology- Comparative, Evolutionary, Cultural Psychology
3. Higher Education Student Learning Outcomes Assessment
4. Education, Community and Sustainable Development
5. Child Development and Cognitive Psychology
6. Literature- Criticism and Theory
7. Cultural Psychology, Child Psychopathology, and Language Acquisition
8. Education Theory- Behaviorist Theory of Education and Sociology of Education
9. Poverty, Violence, and Social Issues
10. Diversity, Race, and Gender Issues
11. Education Leadership and Education Administration
12. Conflict Resolution, Psychology, and History
13. Family, Children, & Life-choice
14. Linguistic, Philosophy, and Religion
15. Leadership, Management, and Education
16. Art Management and Art History
17. Anthropology and Sociology
18. Cross-disciplinary areas of Arts and Humanities
19. Asian Studies and African Studies
20. Enterpreneurship and Women's Leadership
PowerPoint Presentations: The conference room is equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop is set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in liberal arts education, social sciences, humanities, public policy, and scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, artists and performers, and PhD/graduate students in liberal arts programs, humanities, interdisciplinary studies, social science, sociology, and history. When submitting an abstract, please follow the INSTRUCTIONS. Proposals may be considered as they are relevant to the theme of the conference. Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Education, Psychology, & Humanities International Conference
Washington DC| September 29, 2017
The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Washington-College Park (I-95) | 10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740