The Education, Science, and Humanities (ESH'17 Conference) aims to bring together researchers, scientists, experts, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering Education, Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment, Public Policy, Humanities ad Arts Studies, Education Economics, Geography, Information Technology, Urban and Cultural Studies, Higher Education Policy, Education Psychology, Student Affairs, Pedagogy, Elementary Education, Continuing Education, International Education, Special Education, Learning Technology, Statistics, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
ESH'17 Conference also provides the opportunity to meet experts and present your projects to receive quality feedback. The conference focuses on promoting efficiency, quality of life, sustainable development, education equality, human rights, cultural diversity, research and development, innovation, and quality of public and private educational services.
Scholars, researchers, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their proposals/abstracts to be considered for presentation at the Education, Science, and Technology for Sustainable Development International Conference.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Instructional Technology, Learning, and Assessment
2. Socioeconomic Issues and Education Policies
3. Higher Education Student Learning Outcomes Assessment
4. Education, Sciences, and Learning Technology
5. Cultural Studies, Genders, and Races
6. English, Literature- Criticism and Theory
7. Globalization of Higher Education
8. Environmental Science and Pollution Control
9. Trade, Economic Growth, and Human Development
10. Education, Multiculturalism, and Diversity
11. Education Leadership and Education Administration
12. Familiy, Childre, and Life Choice
13. Learning Science, Sociology, and Governance
14. Political Instability, Poverty, and Primary Education
15. Human Development, Ecosystem Services, and Economics
16. Cultural Studies, Religion, and Gender Issues
17. Women's Studies, Women's Rights, Societies, and Social Policy
18. Traditions, Social Changes, and Education
19. Poverty, Violence, and Social Issues
20. Education, Ecology, and Community Development
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in education, social sciences and public policy and government officials, scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, post-docs and PhD/graduate students in education, public policy, humanities and social science disciplines. Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
PowerPoint Presentations: The conference room is equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop is set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
Proposals are due: May 29 , 2017