The Education, Science, and Technology for Sustainable Development
International (ESTSD'16 Conference) aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering Education, Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment, Public Policy, Environmental Sciences, Education Economics, Geography, Information Technology, Urban and Cultural Studies, Higher Education Policy, Education Psychology, Student Affairs, Pedagogy, Elementary Education, Continuing Education, International Education, Special Education, Learning Technology, Statistics, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
ESTSD'16 Conference also provides the opportunity to meet experts and present your projects to receive quality feedback. The conference focuses on promoting efficiency, quality of life, sustainable development, education equality, human rights, cultural diversity, research and development, innovation, and quality of public and private educational services.
Call for Abstracts
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Instructional Technology, Learning, and Assessment
2. Socioeconomic Issues and Education Policies
3. Higher Education Student Learning Outcomes Assessment
4. Information Management and Knowledge Organization
5. Learning Technology and Education Policy
6. Philosophy of Information
7. Globalization of Higher Education
8. Environmental Science and Pollution Control
9. Changing Technology in Secondary Education
10. Education, Science, and Technology
11. Education Leadership and Education Administration
12. Information Retrieval and Information Seeking
13. Competition, Students, and Online Programs
14. Political Instability, Poverty, and Primary Education
15. Human Development, Ecosystem Services, and Economics
16. Cultural Studies and Information Science
17. Natural Resource Management, Planning, and Ethics
18. Traditions, Social Changes, and Education
19. Teacher Salaries and Unemployment
20. Education, Policy, and Community Development
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in education, social sciences and public policy and government executives, scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, post-docs and PhD/graduate students in education, public policy, humanities and social science disciplines, economics, and sociology. Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
PowerPoint Presentations: The conference room is equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop is set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
Presenter Video Interviews:The conference features amazing speakers and various presenters. Authors of accepted abstracts can request individual video interviews on the topics of their presentations. Speaker/presenter video interviews can be found here
Proposals are due: June 1 , 2016.
Education, Science, and Technology for Sustainable Development 2016 International Conference
Washington DC June 16, 2016
The conference will be held at the Greenbelt Marriott- 6400 Ivy Lane Greenbelt Maryland 20770
The hotel website can be found here
The registration types and fees can be found here
A sample of the conference proceedings can be found here
Abstracts submission requirements can be found here
Speaker/presenter video interviews can be found here