Call for Abstracts
The 5th ESTSD International Conference will provide the ideal opportunity to meet experts in educational studies, leaning technology, educational policy, education management, educational psychology, liberal arts education, sustainable development, and cultural studies, researchers, and practitioners. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your projects and receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting research, efficiency, access to education, sustainable development, education equality, human development, and cultural diversity in higher education institution.
Topic of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Learning Technology, Education, and Sustainable Development
2. Educational Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education
3. Accountability in Education
4. Educational Psychology and Teacher Education
5. English, Critical Writing, and Literacy Education
6. Education, Race, Gender, and Religions in the Middle East
7. Globalization, Markets, and Education Customers
8. Diversity, Race, and Gender Issues in Higher Education
9. Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Educational Research
10. Education and Technology in South Korea and Japan
11. Educational Research, Evaluation, and Assessment
12. Learning Research and Child Development
13. Students, Counseling Psychology, and Academic Affairs
14. Technology, Science, and Education
15. Learning Science, Sociology, and Governance
16. Choice and Affordability in Higher Education
17. Leadership, Diversity, and Higher Education
18. Educatioal Equity and Multiculturalism
19. Math Science, Pedagogy, and Science Education
20. Education, Policy, and Community Development
PowerPoint Presentations: At the conference, the presentation room will be equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop will be set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from educators, experts in education, social sciences and public policy, and government executives, scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposal submission deadline: February 27, 2018
5th Education, Sciences, and Technology for Sustainable Development
Washington DC | Friday, March 9, 2018
The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Washington-College Pk (I-95) | 10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740