Washington DC July 12, 2017
The conference will be held at the University of the District of Columbia- School of Business and Public Administration
4200 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC 20008
The venue can be found here
The registration types and fees can be found here
ICSEMI' 2017 aims to bring together researchers, scientists, academics, engineers, corporate executives, practitioners and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, best practices, knowledge, experience, theories, solutions.and research results about all aspects of Computer Science, Electronics,
Telecommunication, Mechanics, Artificial Intelligence, Nanotechnology, Systems Engineering, Bioinformatics, Resources Exploration Drilling, Internet and World Wide Web, Transportation, Management Innovation, and Supply Chain Management.
ICSEMI' 2017 is also an international forum for sharing knowledge and research results in theory, methodology, technology applications and innovative products and services. The conference provides an excellent venue for you to meet speakers and presenters present your research to receive quality feedback..
Participants who want to present their works at the International Conference on Systems Engineering, Management, and Innovation (ICSEMI' 2017) are encouraged to submit proposals which are relevant to improve understanding of theories, models, and innovative applications.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Signal Processing and Applications
2. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
3. Engineering Process for Complex Systems
4. Process Improvement and Quality Management
5. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, and Nanotechnology
6. Biomedical Engineering and Medical Devices
7. Software Systems Engineering
8. Aircraft, Watercraft, and Robotics
9. Integrated R&D Informatics
10. Heating and Cooling Systems
11. Manufacturing and Maintenance, Product Life-cycle Management
12. Power Systems Engineering, Transmission, and Distribution
13. Information Processing and Engineering
14. Project Risk Management and Complex Systems Environment
15. Intelligent Systems and Knowledge Management
16. Communications, Networks, and Electronic Engineering
17. Supply Chain Management and Logistics
18. Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
19. Human Factors, Complex Environment, and Resources Drilling
20. Geospatial Technology and Innovation
21. Physics and Material Science for Design and Analysis
22. Industrial Dynamics and Innovation Networks
23. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Systems
24. Mechanical Engineering and Transportation
25. Economics and Management of Innovative Technology
PowerPoint Presentations: At the conference, the presentation room will be equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop will be set up for PowerPoint presentations. Presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The ICSEMI' 2017 welcomes proposals from experts in social sciences and public polic, business and government executives, scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated. All submissions must be in Microsoft Word.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposals are due: June 20, 2017