The Education, Sciences, and Technology for Sustainable Development provides the ideal opportunity to meet experts in education, learning technology, statistics, sciences, humanities and liberal arts education, public policy, environmental sciences, education economics, urban and cultural studies, researchers, and practitioners. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your projects and receive quality feedback.
Scholars, researchers, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their abstracts to be considered for presentation at the ESTSD'17 Conference.
All concurrent sessions presented and the best accepted proposals are published in the conference proceedings, which are available on line.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, theories, and solutions, with a focus on promoting learning, professional development, education, and inspiration among professionals and academics in the fields of education, psychology, humanities, and social sciences.
Topics of Interest
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
1. Technology, Pedagogy, and Education
2. Accreditation, Educational Research, and Business Education
3. Education Leadership and Education Management
4. Educational Psychology and Learning Theories
5. English, Critical Writing, and Literacy Education
6. Technology, Education, and Sustainable Development
7. Globalization of Higher Education, E-Learning, and Markets
8. Teacher Education, Professional Development
9. Research in Learning Technology, Races, and Student Engagement
10. Science, Technology, Curriculum, and Changing Societies
11. STEM Programs, Performance, and Evaluation
12. Criminal Justice, Social Values, Education, and Public Policy
13. Students, Counseling Psychology, and Academic Affairs
14. Technology, Science, and Contemporary Issues in Education
15. Adult Education, Technology, and Pedagogy
16. Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts
17. Leadership, Diversity, and Higher Education
18. Education Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, and Multiculturalism
19. K-12 Education, Language Education, and Professional Development
20. Education, Policy, and Community Development
PowerPoint Presentations: At the conference, the presentation room will be equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop will be set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from educators, experts in education, social sciences and public policy, business and government executives, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, and PhD/graduate students in education policy and social science disciplines, economics, and sociology. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposals are due: February 20, 2017