Washington DC | July 6, 2017
The conference will be held at the University of the District of Columbia- School of Business and Public Administration
4200 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC 20008Type your paragraph here.
The conference venue can be found here
The registration types and fees can be found here
To submit your abstract for presentation click here
List of Advena World Most Outstanding Speakers 2014 | 2015
The HealthTech Management and Finance 2017 Conference will provide the ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to leaders in healthcare, health care clinic owners, health practitioners and policy analysts, healthcare interior designers and project managers, lobbyists, academics, consultants, and researchers. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your research and receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, innovative equipment, and solutions, with a focus on promoting public policy more responsive to the health care and health needs of people, medical research, quality management for healthcare delivery, entrepreneurship, capital, and innovation in the healthcare industry.
Topics of Interest
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
01. Healthcare Data Analytics
02. Biopharmaceuticals Research
03. Healthcare Reform, Policy, and Programs
04. Medical Technologies and Innovative Medical Equipments
05. Health Engineering, Research, and Innovation
06. Expanding Access to Healthcare for Low Income Patients
07. Community Heath Services and Information Communication
08. Public Health System and Future of Healthcare Industry
09. Healthcare Delivery & Insurance Providers
10. Ecology, Food Safety, Agriculture, and Biodiversity
11. Medical Sciences, Public Health Nutrition, and Nursing
12. Infectious Diseases, Prevention, and Public Policy
13. Women's Health, Family Medicine, Medical Ethics
14. Global Health Challenges and Pharmaceutical Quality Systems
15. Health Economics-Production and Consumption of Health and Health Care
16. Health Education, Social Work, and Research
17. Health Communication, Prevention Research, and Health Promotion
18. Role of NGOs in Public Health and Rural Health Care
19. Health Insurance and Healthcare Cost
20. Physical and Life Sciences, and Occupational Health
PowerPoint Presentations: The conference room is equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop will be set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts, academics, consultants, educators, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, post-docs and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposal submission deadline: May 15, 2017