International Conference on Humanities, and Social Sciences
Washington DC, USA | May 11, 2018
The conference will be held at Holiday Inn Washington-College Pk (I-95)- 10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740
The conference venue can be found here
The 2018 International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences provides the ideal opportunity to meet experts and researchers in humanities, liberal arts education, social sciences, cultural studies, education, arts management, film studies, composition studies, environment, history, politics, American Studies, media, education psychology, popular cultures, women's studies, and interdisciplinary studies. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your projects and receive quality feedback.
Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to meet experts and researchers and present your projects to receive quality feedback.
Scholars, researchers, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their proposals/abstracts to be considered for presentation at the International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting knowledge, sustainable development, economic justice, human rights, cultural diversity,
Topics of Interest
The conference focuses on but not limited to empirical research in the following fields:
1. Social Issues, Economics, and Public Policy
2. English, Writing and Composition Studies
3. Comparative Higher Education, Globalization, and Competition
4. Socio-cultural Anthropology and Social Changes
5. Demography, Immigration, Economics
6. Education Leadership, Policy, and Human Development in Japan
7. Leadership, Management, and Entrepreneurship
8. Religion Studies, Theology, Philosophy, Psychology, and Science
9. Criminology, Media Studies, and Television Studies
10. Russian and East European Studies, Near and Middle Eastern Studies
11. Business Studies, Management, and Marketing
12. Politics, Religions, Social Issues in the Gulf countries
13. Learning Technology, Assessment, and Evaluation
14. American Studies, Latin-American Studies, African studies, and Asian Studies
15. Humanism, Feminism, Sexualism, Gender, Post-colonialism
16. Popular Culture, Mass Society, Culture Industry, and Progressive Evolution
17. Women's Studies, Women's Rights, Societies, and Social Policy
18. Traditions, Cultures, and Social Changes
19. Cultural Anthropology, Political Economy, Environmental Anthropology
20. Feminism, Gender Studies, and Societies
PowerPoint Presentations: At the conference, the presentation room will be equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. A laptop will be set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in liberal arts education, social sciences, humanities, public policy, and scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, artists and performers, and PhD/graduate students. When submitting an abstract, please follow the INSTRUCTIONS. Proposals may be considered as they are relevant to the theme of the conference. Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposals are due: May 3, 2018.