The Strategic Business Management and Economic Research Conference will provide the ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to experts in management, economics, leadership, entrepreneurship, engineering and information technology, public policy, researchers and consultants. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your research and receive quality feedback.
All concurrent sessions presented and the best accepted proposals are published in the conference proceedings.
Speakers and presenterswill share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting research, efficiency, profitability, entrepreneurship,innovation, and quality management.
Call for Abstracts
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Economic Development and Poverty Issues
2. Small Business Problems and Regulations
3. Women, Businesses, and Entrepreneurship
4. Innovation Technology in Emerging Markets
5. Corruption, Informal Sectors, and Markets
6. Macroeconomics and Microeconomics
7. Sustainable Development Goals and Climate Change
8. Corporations, Market Development, and Black Markets
9. Leadership, Management, and Ethics
10. Business Operations and Decision Making
11. Poverty, Food security, and Public Health
12. International Trade, Business Environments, and Regulations
13. Competition, Market Strategies, Reliable, and Sustainable Energy
14. Political Economy and Economic Theory
15. Organizational Management, Human Resources, and Diversity
16. Development Economics and International Economics
17. Public Sector and Bureaucratic Operational Performance
18. Accounting and Financial Management in Organizations
19. Managing Transfer of Knowledge, Labor Cost, and Profit Margin
20. Violations of Property Rights and International Law
PowerPoint Presentations: At the conference, the presentation room will be equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop will be set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in business, entrepreneurship, IT, economics, corporate law, and management including executives, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, post-docs and PhD/graduate students in business programs, economics, corporate law, engineering, business policy, international commerce, and public policy. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
When submitting an abstract, please follow the INSTRUCTIONS.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposals are due: May 15, 2017.
Strategic Business Management & Economic Research Conference
Washington DC May 19, 2017
The conference will be held at the University of the District of Columbia- School of Business and Public Administration
4200 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC 20008
The venue can be found here
The registration types and fees can be found here