Call For Abstracts
The Education, Ethics, Humanities, and Sciences 2017 International conference (EEHS'17) will provide the ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to experts in education and human development sciences, ethics, humanities and art studies, social sciences, leadership, management, research, consultancy, and advocacy to receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting efficiency, profitability, entrepreneurship, innovation, quality management, research and sustainable development.
Scholars, researchers, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their proposals/abstracts to be considered for presentation at the EEHS'17 conference.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. American Studies, Latin-American Studies, African Studies, and Asian Studies
2. Leadership, Management, and Education
3. Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Educational Research
4. Addressing Urban Poverty, Education, and Environmental Issues
5. Popular Culture, Mass Society, Culture Industry, and Progressive Evolution
6. Globalization, Markets, and Education Customers
7. Markets, Corruption, and Public Sectors
8. Ancient History, Social History, and History of Education
9. Educational Psychology and Teacher Education
10. Learning Technology, Education, and Sustainable Development
11. Urban Threats and Social Problems
12. Moral Psychology, Descriptive Ethics, and Value Theory
13. Women's Studies, Women's Rights, Societies, and Social Policy
14. Leadership, Businesses, and Governance
15. Organizational Management, Human Resources, and Diversity
16. Racial Equality, Income Disparity, and Public Policy
17. Learning Research and Child Development
18. Business Ethics, Machine Ethics, and Public Sector Ethics
19. Math Science, Pedagogy, and Science Education
20. Traditions, Cultures, and Social Changes
PowerPoint Presentations: At the conference, the presentation room will be equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop will be set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, and PhD/graduate students. Proposals may be considered as they are relevant to the theme of the conference. Early submissions are greatly appreciated. All submissions must be in Microsoft Word.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposals are due: July 20, 2017
Washington DC | August 10, 2017
The conference will be held at Holiday Inn Washington-College Pk (I-95)- 10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740
The conference venue can be found here
The registration types and fees can be found here
To submit your abstract for presentation click here