Honorary Guest Speakers
12th Women's Leadership International Conference- Washington DC
August 25, 2017 Washington DC
The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Washington-College Park (I-95) | 10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740
The conference venue can be found here
To submit your abstract for presentation click here
Honor Award Recipients can be found here
The Women's Leadership International Conference Series are international forums on women's issues hosted by Advena World in major American cities. The 12th WLC-Washington DC will provide the ideal opportunity to meet successful women and present your projects and experiences to experts in women's issues, leadership, business, entrepreneurship, finance, science, engineering and technology, research, healthcare, consultancy, advocacy, fashion, and entertainment. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your research and receive quality feedback.
Scholars, researchers, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their proposals/abstracts to be considered for presentation at the WLCs.
All concurrent sessions presented and the best accepted proposals are published in the conference proceedings.
The title and theme of the Advena World 2016 Women's Leadership Conference is "Career, Family, and Success- Having It All!"
Topics of Interest
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
1. Perceptions of Work-life Balance
2. Driven Women's Career Choices
3. Work Balance Concerns and Quality of Life
4. Identity through Work and Career Choices
5. Spiritual Development, Artistic Expression, and Ambition
6. Women's Rights and Gender Equality
7. Women in Entrepreneurship, Politics, and Business
8. Business Opportunities, Self-employment, and Entrepreneurship
9. Goals, Career, and Professional Development
10. Empowering Women through Education and Entrepreneurship
11. Women in Media, Women in Education, Women in Engineering
12. Global Issues Affecting Women
13. Area Studies (African, American, Asian, Hispanic, Islamic, Jewish, and Arab)
14. Literature, Philosophy, Religion, and Social Sciences
15. Well-being, Money, Investment, and Success
16. Confluence of Social Networks, Artificial Intelligence, Complexity
17. Food Safety, Illness Prevention, and Healthy Life Style
18. Demography, History, and Political Science
19. Human Development based on psychological and social concepts
20. Becoming an Empowered Communicator
PowerPoint Presentations: The conference room is equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop is set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
We welcome presentation proposals from community leaders, business executives, entrepreneurs, academics, artists, consultants, engineers, architects, other practitioners, post-docs and PhD/graduate students in women's studies programs, social sciences, humanities, psychology, education, engineering, health and human sciences, public policy, and Interdisciplinary studies. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated. All submissions must be in Microsoft Word. Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposals are due: August 10, 2017.
Click Here to Register- Register Early and Save Big!