Personalized Medicine and Companion Diagnostics
a global pharmaceuticaland consumer healthcare company
An expert in public and private offerings of debt, equity, and convertible securities as both issuer’s and underwriter’s counsel primarily for real estate companies. She also has extensive experience in the tenant in common syndication industry and the non-traded REIT, equipment finance, and oil and gas industries.
Dr. Mata is responsible for the implementation of the broad Personalized Medicine strategy across the GSK portfolio. More recently, Maty was Principal Scientist in the Oncology Biomarkers group at Janssen R&D, Inc. responsible for the design and implementation of biomarker strategies for assets in the Lung Disease Area Stronghold.
WLC-NY Conference Keynotes
Deborah (Schwager) Froling
National Association of Women Lawyers President (2013-2014)
Arent Fox’s Corporate & Securities and Real Estate groups
The Women's Leadership Conference Series are international forums on women's issues hosted by Advena World in major American cities. The WLC-New York Metropolitan Area will provide the ideal opportunity to meet successful women of the New York Metropolitan Area,and present your projects and experiences to experts in women's issues, leadership, business, entrepreneurship, finance, science, engineering and technology, research, healthcare, consultancy, advocacy, fashion, and entertainment. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your research and receive quality feedback.
The title and theme of the Advena World 2014 Women's Leadership Conference is "Journeys of Driven Women: Purpose, Success, and Power- Having It All!"
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
1. Perceptions of Work-life Balance
2. Driven Women's Career Choices
3. Work Balance Concerns and Quality of Life
4. Identity through Work and Career Choices
5. Spiritual Development, Artistic Expression, and Ambition
6. Women's Rights and Gender Equality
7. Women in Entrepreneurship, Politics, and Business
8. Business Opportunities, Self-employment, and Entrepreneurship
9. Goals, Career, and Professional Development
10. Empowering Women through Education and Entrepreneurship
11. Women in Media, Women in Education, Women in Engineering
12. Global Issues Affecting Women
13. Health, Body, and Relationship Issues
14. Body, Mind, and Soul
15. Well-being, Money, Investment, and Success
16. Women in Finance, Banking, and Insurance Industries
17. Food Safety, Illness Prevention, and Healthy Life Style
18. Leading Projects and People
19. Creating a Powerful and Positive Image
20. Becoming an Empowered Communicator
We welcome presentation proposals from community leaders, business executives, entrepreneurs, academics, artists, consultants, engineers, architects, other practitioners, and PhD/graduate students in women's studies programs, social sciences, humanities, psychology, education, engineering, health and human sciences, public policy, and Interdisciplinary studies. The conference incorporates successful and ambitious women as speakers and presenters.
Proposals may be considered as they are relevant to the theme of the conference.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated. All submissions must be in Microsoft Word.
Proposals are due: October 16, 2014.